[Board] Fwd: Re: OSGeo Store in Cafepress

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 09:48:04 PDT 2021

Hi again,

After some private messaging (I thought it was still on the list but no)
this went nowhere.

We have no idea which email was used to register the OSGeo shop in
Cafepress.

So maybe one of the "official" email accounts of OSGeo
(president,treasurer) want to try contacting them and try to recover it?

If not, can we create a new one so we can upload designs? I can create it
with info at foss4g so it passes down to all potential foss4g organizations.
Of shop at foss4g. Or whatever email with foss4g.org domain we agree on. But
before doing it I wanted to know if maybe you think it is better the OSGeo
Board has the ownership somehow instead of FOSS4G?

Cheers!
María.