[Board] Board Digest, Vol 176, Issue 3

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Mon May 10 11:26:32 PDT 2021

if we are getting ^,000 downloads that is fantastic uptake, well done!

The Geomob podcast gets much smaller numbers of downloads but because we don’t charge people to be interviewed they are great value for money ;) Our style is informal and we sometimes wander off onto side tracks that interest us so not such hard core marketing as some other podcasts

Past interviewees with OSGeo connections are:
Mark Iliffe
Miriam Gonzalez
Jo Cook
Maria Arias de Reyna
Joana Simoes

I’d be happy to do some OSGeo interviews, maybe with the board or with some of the projects, tell me how I can help.
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>” newsletter