[Board] Fwd: OSGeo Oceania TGP request - please act as soon as possible

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:10:31 PST 2022

Hi Vasile, board

We approved the TGP spending in the meeting this week, and it's
already paid out. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to ratify the
committee's decision.

For future reference, the conference committee is already empowered to
do things within its scope (for example fund a travel grant program),
and within its budget - it doesn't actually need to ask the board to
ratify / approve those actions.

It's still a really nice courtesy to let us know.

Also, if committee powers are unclear - we should arrange a discussion
between you, Msilikale and the board to clarify what the committee can
do, then try to document it more clearly.

Warm regards,

Adam