[Board] Fwd: 2022 Board elections

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Wed Dec 28 09:24:32 PST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jorge Gustavo Rocha <jgr at di.uminho.pt>
Date: Mon, Dec 26, 2022 at 5:19 PM
Subject: 2022 Board elections
To: OSGeo Board <board at lists.osgeo.org>
Cc: OSGeo Chief Returning Officer <cro at osgeo.org>

Dear Board Members,

The voting period for board members is over. As we all know, this year
we only had 4 nominations for same number of vacant positions.

The results confirm that the nominees are well known within the
community and all receive an expressive number of votes.

The count for each nominee is:

Member                                  Count   Percentage
Ariel Anthieni                          224     77.24%
Tom Kralidis                            247     85.17%
Michael Smith                           218     75.17%
Angelos Tzotsos                         248     85.52%

We would like to congratulate the new board members.

Best regards,

Jorge Gustavo Rocha, Vicky Vergara and Vasile Craciunescu
(your 2022 OSGeo Elections CROs)

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,