[Board] Web Maps for HTML Project

Rich Noah rich at bocoup.com
Fri Feb 11 08:57:36 PST 2022

Hello,

I am a technical project manager at Bocoup.  We have been retained on behalf of the Canadian government, specifically Natural Resources Canada, to conduct research and draft a development roadmap for Web Maps using HTML.

Currently, we are in a research phase and are reaching out to various organizations to seek input.  I am reaching out to OSGeo at the suggestion of Eliot Jordan and Stace Maples of the IIIF Maps Community Group and Peter Rushforth from Natural Resources Canada.

My ask is to make connections with any members that would be interested in providing input or serving as a co-designer in this endeavor.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Rich Noah
Bocoup https://bocoup.com/