[Board] Request for 1st installment to OSGeo

Besfort Guri FLOSSK besfort.guri at flossk.org
Mon Nov 7 07:47:36 PST 2022

Dear Angelos,

I just confirmed that we received the payment.
Thank you Michael for the support, if we would need any support from you,
Valmir will contact you.

Best regards,
Besfort

--

*Besfort Guri*

*Board Member*

*FLOSSK (Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova)*

+383 (0) 49 877 575 <+386%2049%20199%20992>

info at flossk.org | www.flossk.org