[Board] OSGeo Oceania TGP Support Request

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 17:35:34 PST 2022

Hi OSGeo Board members

I submitted a request for financial support to the Conference Committee on
the 10th of October.
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2022-October/005827.html

It's been difficult to get engagement, but ultimately, I have the following

   - Darrell Fuhriman: +1
   - Michael Terner: +1
   - Till Adams: +1
   - Steven Feldman: +1
   - Eli Adam: +0 (due to CC lack of engagement)
   - Mark Iliffe: +1
   - Luca Delicci: +1

While it's not my place to comment on internal workings of the CC, it's
clear that there's no decision that's being made, so I'd like to submit
this request directly to the Board for support.

OSGeo Oceania would like to request support from the OSGeo Board for the
amount of USD$3,500. Further context for this request is available in the
original list mail linked in this email.

Our event runs next week and while we are fully committed to our region
funding our program with or without OSGeo support, your support would
be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you'd like any further information regarding this
request.

Kind regards,

Alex

--