[Board] [OSGeo Board Meeting] Smart GEO Expo

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Oct 3 07:08:02 PDT 2022

Hello Eric

Based on the board meeting and the final decision taken about going to
FOSS4G Korea and Smart Geo Expo 2022:
I will go in representation of the board of directors of OSGeo to the Smart
Geo Expo 2022.
I am looking forward to meet you in Korea.
Thanks for the invitation.

Please contact the treasurer and me to refine details about the trip.

Regards
Vicky

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)