[Board] Fwd: Oceania TGP Application

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:42:03 PDT 2022

Hi,

I see that the original request was correctly made to the Conference
Committee who according to the approved 2022 budget
(https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2022#OSGeo_Initiatives) is
managing the Travel Grant Program.

I also see there is an ongoing motion on the conference committee
mailing list, so once this motion is approved, you do not need approval
from the Board.

Best regards,
Angelos

--