[Board] Conference organization round-table

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Sep 6 09:03:09 PDT 2022

Hello,

This F2F meeting was canceled and it is to be rescheduled to be an online
meeting.
I have Miriam and Luca as part of this thread for the organization of the
meeting.
Please let me know if I need to add a name to this thread so that I can
start on with the time organization of the meeting.

Thanks
Vicky

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 11:30 AM Luca Delucchi via Board <
board at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Dear board members,
>
> I am writing to you because I think it would be useful for us all,
> OSGeo/OSM/HOT communities, to sit down together and have a chat about
> experiences and possible synergies in the organisation of the two
> conferences with a broader vision in covering free geography in mind.
>
> Given the concomitance of the two conferences in Florence, I would
> like to organise such a moment on the 22nd of August starting at 9:30
> a.m. at the auditorium of the University of Florence on the Viale
> Morgagni campus (same building as where SotM and some FOSS4G
> activities will be held).
>
> I am both hoping and looking forward to the participation of some
> members of the committee.
>
> Best regards
>
> --
> ciao