[Board] [Marketing] Fwd: Request for funding for Early Career Researcher support for GISRUK 2023

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 10:27:09 PDT 2023

Hi Board,

I understand a motion on this has been added to
https://www.loomio.com/g/kdSmIwxu/osgeo-board. Thanks to everyone who
has voted.

I am being pressed by GISRUK for a decision and payment by 13th April,
as the conference starts on next week on the 18th! Please could we
progress a decision on this soon.

Best wishes,
Nick.

nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk