[Board] Request: Approval of budget 2023 for deegree code sprint

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Sun Apr 30 07:03:28 PDT 2023

Thanks to everyone on behalf of the deeegree project. We appreciate the
long-term support by OSGeo.

At the time of writing the request for funding the amount was calculated
on the costs of 2022. Unfortunately the planned venue LinuxHotel is not
available and we have to move to a different venue which is charging
more. Would it be possible to request the difference amount too?

Kind regards,

Torsten