[Board] OSGeo Budget 2024

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 10:38:08 PST 2023

As the election process continues … will the current board be addressing
the 2024 budget :)

I would like to send the sponsorship opportunities email and new
announcement promptly on January 1st. Many projects have standing
sponsorship pages to link to.

As I understand it the sponsorship rewards for osgeo remains the same.

--
Jody Garnett