[Board] Giswater incubation program

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:14:22 PST 2023

Cláudia:

We would ask you to put the osgeo community program logo on your website
somewhere (linking back to osgeo is kind).

We can also edit your osgeo project page so that GIswater is listed as a
community project (done).

When doing so I noticed that Giswater is listed in the "community projects"
menu as expected, but is listed under the heading "spatial databases" which
may or may not be what you expected.

As I understand it Giswater is a new category for OSGeo being more of an
"asset manager"?
--
Jody Garnett