[Board] Fwd: Has $23.00 arrived for GRASS GIS?

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon Feb 27 06:25:36 PST 2023

Markus, Michael,
I got the message below and I am not sure what I am supposed to do there - I assume that Moritz used to confirm the contributions?
I am getting the emails from opencollective because I signed up as admin (or whatever the title is) when we were were testing it but I have not been
managing it in any way.

Thank you (it is nice to see people contributing when they download even if it is only small amount),

Helena

both of us were admins
Helena Mitasova
Professor, Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Associate Director and Faculty Fellow, Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu