[Board] 2023 Joint OGC OSGeo ASF Code Sprint

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:12:09 PST 2023

Hi all: manually pasting given previous message was scrubbed.  From
OGC/Gobe:

BEGIN
Tom, Angelos,

Please allow me to introduce you to Camptocamp, our host for the 2023 Joint
OGC OSGeo ASF Code Sprint.

Luc Maurer is the Founder and Managing Partner of Camptocamp. Luc is copied
into this message.

Camptocamp would appreciate confirmation that OSGeo is onboard for the code
sprint due to be held 25-27 April.

Could you please confirm that OSGeo is onboard to collaborate on this code
sprint?
END

The associated Loomio is at
https://www.loomio.com/d/hiY271Oq/2023-joint-ogc-osgeo-asf-code-sprint/