[Board] Fwd: Giswater project

Vicky Vergara vicky at erosion.dev
Wed Jul 12 07:46:29 PDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vicky Vergara <cvvergara at georepublic.de>
Date: Wed, Jul 5, 2023 at 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: Giswater project
To: Xavier Torret (Giswater Association) <xtorret at giswater.org>
Cc: Josep Lluís Sala - GISWATER <jlsala at giswater.org>, Cláudia Rodrigues <
claudia at giswater.org>, OSGeo Board Private <board-priv at osgeo.org>

Hello all,

During FOSS4G 2023, I talked to some members of the GIS water team, and it
came out that it was not clear about what was happening to this MoU.

There might have been a confusion because of the Giswater project being
incorporated into the OSGeo Community program.
The motion about the Giswater incorporation to the OSGeo Community program
was approved:
https://www.loomio.com/p/GM9Xe4xn/motion-to-accept-giswater-to-osgeo-community-program
But not the MoU, there is no need for a MoU to have the project as part of
the OSGeo Community program.
The Mou was not processed further because of that reason.

Regards
Vicky Vergara
OSgeo Vice-president