[Board] FOSS4G Europe 2024

Tõnis Kärdi tonis.kardi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 04:17:12 PDT 2023

Dear board members,

Thank you for having me on the board meeting last Tuesday.

As discussed, the FOSS4GE 2024 Tartu LOC is working on a grant
application to EAS (Enterprise Estonia) [1] in order to secure extra
funding for the European conference next year. For that purpose we would
need a letter of confirmation from OSGeo that the Estonian
Geoinformatics Society (EstGIS) [2] in cooperation with the University
of Tartu Department of Geography [3] have been granted the possibility
to organize the FOSS4G Europe 2024 conference in Tartu, Estonia. It can
be a free-form email stating the-matter-of-fact, or a small announcement
on the OSGeo homepage, either one would be sufficient.

Thanks and all the best,

Tõnis Kärdi

[1] https://eas.ee/en/

[2] https://estgis.ee/en/