[Board] Fwd: GISTAM 2024 : Partnership proposal with The Open Source Geospatial Foundation (1st reminder)

Vicky Vergara vicky at erosion.dev
Fri Jun 30 06:13:21 PDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <partnership at insticc.org>
Date: Wed, Jun 28, 2023, 12:06 PM
Subject: GISTAM 2024 : Partnership proposal with The Open Source Geospatial
Foundation (1st reminder)
To: <info at osgeo.org>

Dear Sir/Madam,
We have been trying to contact you, but apparently without success, perhaps
because our messages have not reached you.
Please accept our apologies if this message is repeated.
To facilitate your reply, we have included the original message below, and
we kindly ask you to reply at your earliest convenience:

Dear Sir/Madam,
We approached you last year, to propose a partnership agreement with our
conference GISTAM 2023. At that time, it was not possible to proceed with
this collaboration, but we remained with the impression that it was open
for consideration in the future, so we would like to ask you to consider
this possibility again.
It would be a great honor for us to establish a partnership agreement with
The Open Source Geospatial Foundation.

In 2024, GISTAM will be held in Angers, France, in the period May 02 - 04,
2024.
Additional information at https://gistam.scitevents.org

Please feel free to contact me should you need any further information or
clarification.
Ana Rita Paciencia
Partnership Manager

INSTICC Office
Avenida S. Francisco Xavier, Lote 7, cv. C,
2900-616 Setubal – Portugal
+351 265 520 184/5
+351 265 520 186
http://www.insticc.org