[Board] Request: Approval of budget 2023 for deegree code sprint

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Fri Mar 3 01:20:59 PST 2023

Dear OSGeo Board members,

On behalf of the OSGeo deegree community I would like to request the approval
of parts of the budget for 2023 assigned to the project. The amount is approx €750 EUR (~$815 USD) incl. VAT
as submitted in our 2023 budget request [1] for a in-person meeting (code sprint).

And as a reply to the statement in the wiki page [2]:
Board note: Is the code sprint budget requested for a dedicated code sprint or for joining a joint sprint?
Answer: The budget shall be used to have dedicated code sprints in 2023 [3].

Kind regards,
Torsten

_
[1]https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/wiki/deegree-budget-2023