[Board] Request: Budget for GRASS GIS Community Meeting

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 15:46:47 PDT 2023

Dear OSGeo Board,

On behalf of the GRASS GIS PSC, I would like to request funding for the
GRASS GIS Community Meeting that will take place from June 2 to 6, 2023 in
Prague. OSGeo support is important to us in order to support in-person
participation at this event. Not to mention, *GRASS GIS celebrates its 40th
birthday this year!*

The details for the meeting and the planned budget are summed up on this
wiki page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Community_Meeting_2023_:_Budget

Please, let me/us know if you have further questions.

Best regards,
Vero
---
Dra. Verónica Andreo