[Board] Fwd: Request: Approval of budget 2023 for deegree code sprint

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Fri May 12 10:11:10 PDT 2023

Dear Michael,

Please transfer the approved amount of USD 815 to:

Receiver:  FOSSGIS e.V.:
IBAN:       DE93 5519 0000 0415 9380 26
BIC:          MVBM DE 55
Bank:       Mainzer Volksbank
Reason for transfer: OSGeo budget 2023 deegree project

Greetings from the UPH in Essen, second day of the community code
sprint. We expect to pay the invoice within the next 14 days.

Best regards,

Torsten