[Board] OSgeo - AGU MoU: Opportunity for renewal

Peter Löwe peter.loewe at gmx.de
Sat Nov 4 06:00:09 PDT 2023

Hi Angelos, Board,

here's an update about the AGU MoU reenwal: Contact to AGU has been established again. A crucial stakeholder retired this summer, so some clarfiaction was necessary on how to proceed. I'll talk to AGU directly in November, so a signing of the renewed MoU might still be feasible during during the AGU Annual Meeting in December.

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>