[Board] OSGeo Budget 2024

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Sun Jan 7 10:48:21 PST 2024

Dear Board members,

Please find the link to our sponsorship opportunities and budget request wiki page here:
https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/wiki/deegree-budget-2024

The proposed total amount of 2,000 USD is the same as in 2023. We would like to thank OSGeo for its long-term support!

Kind regards,
Torsten

Am 26.12.23 um 19:40 schrieb Vicky Vergara via Board:
> Hi all
> Please send the link to the sponsorship opportunities that the project
> offers
> Regards
>

> On Sun, Dec 17, 2023 at 12:38 PM Jody Garnett via Board
> <board at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:
>
>     As the election process continues … will the current board be
>     addressing the 2024 budget :)
>
>     I would like to send the sponsorship opportunities email and new
>     announcement promptly on January 1st. Many projects have standing
>     sponsorship pages to link to.
>
>     As I understand it the sponsorship rewards for osgeo remains the
>     same.
>
>     --
>     Jody Garnett
>

>     On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 1:01 AM Angelos Tzotsos
>     <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>         The budget e-mail has been sent.
>         Many thanks to Jody for helping drafting the e-mail.
>
>         Best,
>         Angelos
>
>         On 10/31/23 23:16, Jody Garnett wrote:
>         >   Angelos:
>         >
>         > I would like to ask projects to consider their 2024 budget
>         in total: with
>         > the sponsorship they are seeking to raise, alongside any
>         requests from
>         > OSGeo.
>         >
>         > Here is a draft as an example GeoTools 2024 Sponsorship
>         Opportunities
>         >
>         <https://github.com/geotools/geotools/wiki/GeoTools-2024-Sponsorship-Opportunities>
>         >
>         >
>         > It has been a request from sponsors historically to share
>         sponsorship
>         > opportunities at the start of each year (when many
>         organizations establish
>         > their marketting budget.)
>         >
>         > Thanks,
>         > --
>         > Jody Garnett
>         >
>         >
>         > On Oct 28, 2023 at 10:59:11 AM, Angelos Tzotsos via Board <
>         > board at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:
>         >
>         >> Hi all,
>         >>
>         >> We have an action item to prepare the 2024 budget earlier
>         this year:
>         >> https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/152
>         >>
>         >> I have prepared the draft page:
>         >> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2024
>         >>
>         >> We need to prepare an e-mail to send out to projects,
>         committees,
>         >> initiatives and local chapters.
>         >>
>         >> Best,
>         >> Angelos
>         >>
>         >> --
> [...]

l a t / l o n  GmbH
Im Ellig 1                           53343 Wachtberg, Germany
phone ++49 +228 24 333 784
http://www.lat-lon.de                 http://www.deegree.org

lat/lon gesellschaft für raumbezogene informationssysteme mbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 13042
Geschäftsführer: Jens Fitzke und Torsten Friebe