[Board] OSGEO UN Committee Chair

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Jan 24 08:10:20 PST 2024

Dear Directors

After many years as the Chairs of the UN OSGEO Committee, Serena and I decided that it was time to leave the responsibility to somebody else. Ariel Anthieni is already active in this field (he is doing great things) and therefore I sent a message to the UN Committee proposing him, in agreement with Serena,  as the new chair.
I got back only one vote (Tatiana Pará) and this was in favor of Ariel.
I leave you then the decision and the announcement of the new chair.
Many thanks and best regards
Maria