[Board] Official Expression of interest for Formation of Local Chapter in Nepal

Kshitij Raj Sharma skshitizraj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 07:10:37 PST 2024

Hi Angelos!  Thanks you for this, We have discussed this in our monthly
meetup yesterday. Following our discussion, I have been tasked with
representing our team as we move forward. We have carefully reviewed the
guidelines you provided to ensure our alignment with the expectations and
requirements. Let me know if you need anything else from our side

Regards,
Kshitij