[Board] Sponsorship clarifications, and logo guidance

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 06:19:11 PDT 2024

Dear board,

There was not an opportunity to report back on "how to sponsor" page
clarifications, please see
https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/osgeo/todo/issues/161 for
proposed clarifications.

   - I have done my best not to change any policy making these changes
   easier to approve
   - Text that covered several topics were often in response to questions.
   I have simplified by taking these questions into a FAQ making the entire
   document easier to follow.
   - One of the questions on providing logos includes the logo guidance
   based on  https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/250 template.

How can we proceed on this item?

On a related note the "Pacific Salmon Foundation" logo was added recently
to the sponsors page - without using template from to align with other
logos.

Q: What is a good way to establish a process for template use?
I still prefer the idea of adjust the website theme to size items
appropriately.
--
Jody Garnett