[Bootcamp08] osbootcamp - Thursday, 6pm-9pm

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Mon Aug 25 11:40:22 EDT 2008

Hi All,

For those that are interested, a reminder of the osbootcamp event coming
this Thursday at TheCodeFactory in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

YOW8 covers interpreted programming languages. Please see
http://www.osbootcamp.org/index.php?page=yow8 for more details.

The event takes place on the 2nd floor. Please check the street signs
carefully, but you should be able to find free parking if you drive.

Please register at the following URL:
http://www.osbootcamp.org/registration/register.php

We have a brand new registration system that should make registering and
managing events a bit easier. Please try it out so we can see how well it
works.

Thank you,

Andrew

http://osbootcamp.org