[OSGeo-Boston] Re: no mails from osgeo boston

Shekhar Krishnan shekhar at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 6 11:30:52 EST 2007

I didn't receive any of the later messages on the 17th including the
recap and the links you listed here
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/boston/2007-October/000011.html as well
as the notice about the next meeting.

I, did, however, receive my last message to this list, so it seems
things are okay. It is rather odd that I didn't receive the three
messages in-between, but that's not a reason to blame you.

See all of you on 14 November. What's on the agenda for discussion
then?

Best,

Shekhar

--