[OSGeo-Boston] Get-together proposal

Alan Wu alanlwu at gmail.com
Fri May 9 17:50:39 EDT 2008

A good idea;  it's been a bit too quiet on this list.

For what it's worth, the Boston Linux User's Group (BLU) usually meets
at MIT on the 3rd Wednesday of each month.  They're a very
knowledgeable, friendly group, and actually post some of their meeting
notes on their website (http://blu.org/).  I don't know offhand of any
time conflict with the 4th Wednesday (May 28), but YMMV.

--Alan Wu