[OSGeo-Boston] OSM Mapping Party, Somerville, Valentine's Day Weekend

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sat Jan 24 19:01:21 EST 2009

Hi,

A handful of people have been asking me about more Boston OSM mapping.
I'vev recently been told there is a "Mapping Party" happening in just
three short weeks.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Boston#Mapping_Party

#  When: 14 / 15 February 2009

    * Saturday 11am Experienced mappers start.
          o Saturday 11:30 Introduction to OpenStreetMap for beginners.
    * Sunday 11am Experienced mappers start.
          o Sunday 11:30 Introduction to OpenStreetMap for beginners

# Where: BLOC 11 Cafe, 11 Bow St., Somerville, MA

Though I don't know if I'll be there, I'd encourage anyone interested in
OpenStreetMap to show up -- these tend to be a great way to learn about
OpenStreetMap in all its forms.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have, and I'll answer as best I
can, or pass them on to those who can.

Best Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt