[OSGeo-Boston] Ignite Spatial: Boston Dec. 2

Shekhar Krishnan shekhar at mit.edu
Wed Nov 4 10:43:56 EST 2009

Lisa:

This is perfect. When we met at the Media Lab last week we decided to
meet on the first Wednesday after Thanksgiving, and 2 December is it.

Ignite Spatial Boston
Wednesday December 2nd, 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Microsoft NERD, One Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA (next to MIT)
http://ignite.oreilly.com/2009/10/ignite-spatial-boston.html

See you all there. We should continue regular meetings as soon as Jeff
Warren gets his balloons and cameras working!

Best,

Shekhar