[OSGeo-Boston] Meetup Tue (Today) at Media Lab

Shekhar Krishnan shekhar at mit.edu
Tue Oct 27 00:18:09 EDT 2009

All:

Sorry for the late notice on this. We'll meet at the MIT Media Lab,
Wiesner Building, E15, 20 Ames Street Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?selection=E15&Buildings=go

Meet downstairs (stairs go straight down from Ames Street) in 'The
Cube', the workspace with sofas inside glass doors to your right once
you enter the lobby. I'll confirm the room number to this list tomorrow
once I get it from the ML folks.

Best,

Shekhar

--