[OSGeo-Boston] OSM article in Stow Conservation Trust Newsletter

Spanring, Christian CSpanring at mapc.org
Mon Aug 9 17:05:18 EDT 2010

Great article, thanks for sharing!

Our bike/ped planner and I are actually consulting OSM a lot for trail data in the Boston region, it's a very helpful resource for us.

Christian

PS: I really like the "openstreetnap" typo ;-)

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 ? 10.