[OSGeo-Boston] Micro Mapping Party

Spanring, Christian CSpanring at mapc.org
Wed Oct 13 13:56:20 EDT 2010

Good to meet you all last night!

I already have people interested for signing up. Should we ask people in the sign-up what their preferred interest is, in addition if they bring their own equipment? Re Team GPS, Team Walking Paper, Team Imagery? To get a count on how many devices we would need and how large the teams will get...

Christian