[OSGeo-Boston] October Meetup

Christian Spanring cspanring at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:01:31 EDT 2011

Thanks for sharing the picture Greg!

I'd like to announce and invite everybody to the October Meetup on

Thursday, October 20th, 6pm

again at the

Cambridge Brewing Co.
1 Kendall Square, Bldg 100
Cambridge, MA 02139
http://cambridgebrewing.com/

Same time, same place, same informal concept. We thought it might be a
good idea to extend the regular habit to the venue too. I'll try to
get the round table in the corner again.

It's also posted it on the OpenStreetMap Meetup page too:

http://www.meetup.com/Openstreetmap/Boston-MA/382722/

There is no requirement to RSVP, although it would be nice to know who
can make it.

If somebody would like to give a talk, presentation, etc., please feel
free to propose a different place for the Meetup. CBC is probably not
the best place to do that.

The Meetup is one week before WhereCampBoston. If you're not signed-up
for wherecamp yet, go there http://www.wherecampboston.com/ and
reserve your spot!

Hope to see many of you at the meetup and wherecamp!

Christian