[OSGeo-Boston] Call for Volunteer Bike Riders to Support the Urban Emotions Study

Guan, Wendy wguan at cga.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 11 08:12:25 PDT 2015

The "Urban Emotions" project investigates the use of emotion information in urban planning for the creation of more citizen-centred cities. We are seeking participants for a field test in Boston/Cambridge, in which we investigate the bike ability of the city. Participants just need to ride a bike wearing the emotions sensors for an hour, no track restrictions. For brief enquiry, please contact bresch at fas.harvard.edu<mailto:%20bresch at fas.harvard.edu>. More details can be found here<https://cga-download.hmdc.harvard.edu/publish_web/Opportunity/urban-emotions_request-for-participation_harvard_1509.pdf>.
Wendy Guan, Ph.D.                                1737 Cambridge Street, K022
Executive Director                                   Cambridge, MA 02138
Center for Geographic Analysis               617-496-6102 (office)
Harvard University                                   617-496-5149 (fax)
http://gis.harvard.edu<http://gis.harvard.edu/>                              wguan at cga.harvard.edu<mailto:wguan at cga.harvard.edu>