[OSGeo-Brasil] ENC: Your Last Chance for Annual Report!

Rafael Medeiros Sperb rsperb em univali.br
Terça Março 17 16:37:36 EDT 2009

Caros Colegas,

Recebi a solicitação referente ao relatório de atividades do OSGeo Brasil. Infelizmente estou sem tempo, bem como pouco tenho participado de eventos como o de Foz do Iguaçu. Assim, gostaria de saber se existe algum voluntário para atender a esta demanda? Caso necessário, o relatório pode ser redijido em português, que eu traduzo.

Bons ventos,

Rafael Medeiros Sperb

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Tyler Mitchell [mailto:tmitchell.osgeo em gmail.com] Em nome de Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
Enviada em: terça-feira, 17 de março de 2009 17:31
Para: Tyler Mitchell
Cc: Gavin Fleming; Rafael Medeiros Sperb; Martin Kyle; Aaron Racicot; Rongguo Chen; Dimitris Kotzinos; Dimitris Kotzinos; Ari Jolma; Micha Silver; Toru Mori; Koen Verbist; Sander Borghuis; Phisan Santitamnont; David William Bitner
Assunto: Your Last Chance for Annual Report!
Prioridade: Alta

Hi Local Chapter contacts,
If you are not the right contact for your local chapter, please
forward this to your chapter list or primary contact.

I've extended the deadline, giving you one more week as the final
countdown for getting content together for our OSGeo Annual Report.
It's very important to me that our great local chapters get the
exposure they deserve by having a chance to share their viewpoints
with the entire OSGeo community, our sponsors and future volunteers.
It doesn't have to be long, just a paragraph or two would even be
enough.

Let me know if you need any further guidance.  You can post directly
to the OSGeo wiki - or just send me an email and I will post it.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_Report_2008

There is a rough template to follow here, but don't feel confined by it:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_Report_Template

Best wishes,
Tyler

Tyler Mitchell