[California] What Can We Accomplish in 2008 & 2009?

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Apr 3 11:48:09 EDT 2008

Alex,

I can make the contact unless you have an inside hook-up. Let me know. I
can take care of it this afternoon if needed.

Landon

P.S. - I still haven't heard about any marketing materials that would be
available for a booth. Maybe Tyler can make suggestions.

PDF brochures would be better than nothing. Then we could burn CD's or
make our own hard copy handouts.