[California] CGS May 1-3

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Apr 9 20:13:50 EDT 2009

Chapter,

We have until the 15th to come up with $75 for the booth and submit the
paperwork. Volunteers looks good as 3 people from Davis, and 2 from the
Santa Barbara area will be on hand and I have all the exhibit materials.
I'm fine fronting the money as long as we have donors incoming that we
know of. As such I've got the draft template letter available from svn
now so we can customize it and get it to at least a couple of companies
this week.

To see the files
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/local/California/

To grab via svn
svn co svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/local/California/\

The letter is a scribus layout file .sla, it has a png and and
OpenOffice Text(odt) document inserted into it. To update the text just
edit the odt file, open scribus, get text on the text area and pick the
odt file. It should refresh, then you hit the pdf button to get a nice
looking pdf out.

If people give me the names and address of potential sponsors, I will
generate the pdfs for you.

Thanks,
Alex