[California] CGS May 1-3

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Apr 29 01:55:17 EDT 2009

CGS Volunteers,

The schedule is out, and I've updated the time slots. Just a reminder to
   Joe, Paul and Alan to check the time table and fill in when you can
be at the booth. We want to make sure we've got 2 at the booth at all
times but especially 9:30-10:30 slot for Plenary avoiders and 12-1
lunch. More than 2 people is never an issue, the extra help is almost
always needed.

Also, Michele and I will be stretched as we're both presenting so keep
that in mind - I know you all want to see our talks but someone has to
be at the booth.

Thanks,
Alex