[California] Re: [Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Request for Abstracts: Fall 2009 AGU Session IN18: Open Source Remote Sensing Software and Applications for Earth and Environmental Science]

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 31 18:47:06 EDT 2009

FYI - Markus Neteler and I, among others I'm sure, were invited to
present at this event.  I'm expecting to go.

They've also given us 50% discount due to our open membership society
status.  So it'd only be $500.  Anyone else going who is interested in
coordinating a booth effort?  I'll support spending the money - it's a
great looking audience for us.

Tyler
Please cc: me as I'm not on all the lists :)