[California] California Chapter Inaugural Meeting

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Wed Feb 18 14:41:01 EST 2009

I'm able to attend the meeting on the 21st, but not the 28th.  What time will the meeting start?

Bob Moskovitz
Research Analyst I
Seismic Hazard Evaluation Project
California Geological Survey
http://gmw.consrv.ca.gov/shmp

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message contains information from the State of California, California Geological Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.