[California] Becoming a Formal Chapter

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jan 15 15:04:13 EST 2009

You know Davis isn't that far away, but I also had the idea that maybe
you could talk the Google KML people into hosting.
I see the Googleplex hosting FOSS meetings all the time, why not one more.

If we can get them to a meeting it might be easier to make goals that
encompass what they want to get out of a local chapter.

Alex