[California] Planning for Exhibits, help needed

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Mon Jan 26 13:33:53 EST 2009

The event went fine
I had a 5x7 plastic stand - I printed a color flyer I made up for it
There were only a few dozen people, but
one pair of researchers were doing water level analysis in the delta
they  had 2000 Lidar files they were analyzing!
so interesting work
The GIF lab suggested I do a Friday lunch talk on OSGeo etc

I believe the Board authorizes small marketing expenditures
Cal can get on its legs and raise a little money as things progress I
guess