[California] Association of Pacific Coast Geographers Exhibition and Vending Inquiry

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jul 15 13:05:29 EDT 2009

Well, it's been on our proposed list and I can get the materials down to
San Diego if some folks in that area are interested in staffing it.
There's a slight chance I can be there myself, but no guarantees.

Right now, I'll go ahead and contact them to get more details about the
exhibit hall since their website still says nothing about it.

Thanks,
Alex