[California] APCG, San Diego, Early October

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jul 16 19:18:43 EDT 2009

All,

We've got another opportunity for outreach coming up. The Association of
Pacific Coast Geographers(CA to AK) conference is in San Diego this
year. Attendance is about 500, mostly academics with a decent showing
from local universities.
I'm not sure if I can make it down personally, but will be more than
happy to send down the booth materials if we get some volunteers for the
booth.

Right now they're asking $100 but it sounds negotiable and includes 2
tables, chairs and seems to include electricity, not sure about internet.

Vendor Exhibit runs Friday October 2nd, 9am – 5 p.m. and Saturday
October 3rd, 9am- 3:30 p.m.. Vendor Setup: 8 AM (both days)
http://geography.sdsu.edu/apcg/

Do people want to try to do this event?

PS: I'm still working on details for NACIS in Sacramento the following week.

Thanks,
Alex