[California] Becoming a chapter - almost there

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Mar 16 22:30:39 EDT 2009

I see it 2 ways, 1 we pick someone who the OSGeo community knows and
sees online and at conferences, 2 we pick someone who we think has great
potential based on other work they've done and their interest.

Either way it would be great for it to be someone other than me since
I'm already quite entangled with the Marketing committee and on our
public outreach efforts.

I think there are actually a few good candidates who have yet to join
this list and I want to make sure we get them on before we proceed.

Landon were you able to check the subscribers to make sure all the
people listed on our homepage are subscribed?

Thanks,
Alex