[California] USGS Open House (Sat-Sun)

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Thu May 14 01:34:50 EDT 2009

Hi Alex-

   I will be down there on Friday and scope the situation.. Apparently
we are sharing some kind of booth with ASPRS, and I think we can plan
on **no Internet**.. (unless someone has a PCMCIA net card or
something)  I am thinking of bringing my spare Linksys to set up a
local net for the booth, as my VM Linux and host mac are on much better
speaking terms with some kind of DHCP supplied...
Thats about all I know right now..
   -Brian