[California] Another Possible Event

Brian Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Mon May 18 01:45:14 EDT 2009

I would be ore enthusiastic about it, but, I demoed PostGIS at the
Postgres booth there 2 years ago. I noted that there just weren't very
many casual convention goers that were taking in the spatial msg. Of
course, very particular people already in the industry did stop by, but
thats not the same as outreach, more like professional networking.

Its possible that a show floor booth may not be the right vehicle.
Sponsoring a BoF sort of thing might be another option.

-Brian